- Accelerated performance for faster boot-up, shut-down, and app response (1)
- Sequential read/write speeds of up to 560MB/s / 530MB/s (2)
- 3D NAND technology for greater endurance and reliability
- Random read/write speeds of up to 95K IOPS/84K IOPS (2)
- SSD Dashboard and cloning software download
SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 1TB 2.5-inch SATA III internal solid state drive
Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-gast gaming and graphics when you upgrade to a SanDisk Ultra 3 SSD. You’ll notice that applications load faster and files move quicker – plus you’ll get longer battery life and much cooler, quieter computing (3).
What’s in the box
SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD.
Accelerate Your PC with up to 560MB/s (1)
Get up to 560MB/s sequential read speeds for faster boot-up and better overall system performance. Load and run applications, games, videos, and photos in an instant so you can spend more time doing, and less time waiting.
Faster Burst Speeds with nCache 2.0 Technology
Performance is optimized by writing everything into the drive’s high-speed buffer before transferring it to the flash array. This innovative architcture enables faster burst speeds.
Advanced 3D NAND Technology for Legendary Endurance
This new powerful technology enhances drive endurance for even greater reliability and lower power usage for longer notebook battery life.
Durable Solid State Design
With no moving parts, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD is engineered to resist shock and vibration, helping to keep your data safe even if you drop your computer.
Easy Set-up and Real-time Drive Status
The SanDisk SSD Dashboard gives you real-time visibility into how your drive is performing. It includes cloning software to help you set up your new drive, tools for disk analysis, and alerts for firmware upates.
A More Efficient Drive
SanDisk SSDs are cool and quiet–and they’re efficient too, so your laptop battery lasts longer on a single charge (2).
(1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(2) Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1,000,000 bytes.
(3) As compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.