- replacement Dell Inspiron 1300 batteries need breaking in: fully charge the notebook battery, discharge it down to 20% remaining and then fully charge it again, repeat 3-4 times to break-in the notebook battery and get it to charge to its maximum
- Do not impact, drop, crush, pierce, throw or hit your Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop battery pack, as it can damage the battery cell inside.
- Lithium Ions can be ruined if the voltage drops below a certain level, avoid letting your notebook battery drain completely and repeatedly.
- Do not store your Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop away for extended periods with the battery attached. Please remove the replacement Dell Inspiron 1300 battery pack from the notebook before storing it away.
- Fully charge/discharge battery up to 4 cycles before achieving full capacity of a new Inspiron 1300 battery.
- Fully discharge and then fully charge the replacement Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop battery every two to three weeks for battery conditions.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.